The Tioga Fund Storefront Improvement Grant is a grant offered to business in the City of Tioga, ND to help offset the cost of improvements made to the outside of their building. Below are the official requirements of the grant program.
- Application must be approved by Tioga Fund Advisory Board and City Commission before the commencement of the project.
- The Tioga Fund will match 50% of Store Front Improvements to applicant/business, with a maximum match up to $5000.00.
- Business must be a permanent building in a Commercial Zone within the City of Tioga to be applicable.
- Improvements must be permanent fixtures to the building and visible from the Store Front (such as paint, siding, doors, windows, roof, signs, lighting, etc.)
- Reimbursement is paid out in one lump sum with proof of paid receipts and paid invoices after the Store Front project is completed. Personal labor may not be included.
- Applicant will have 1 year from the date of approval, to submit receipts for reimbursement. Applicant may request an extension for Grant Project or may reapply after the application expires.
- Applicant/Business is eligible for the Store Front Grant maximum 1 time per grant period.
Past recipients of the Storefront Improvement Grant
Norman Wonser Estate (kick and fit building)
Ole & Leana Hobby House
Red Moose Coffee Hus
Just of Main
The Tioga Fund Board
The Tioga Fund Advisory Board meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm at Tioga City Hall. Applications are due
Applications can be sent to